Saturday, April 27, 2013

New Neon Accessories from Next

My good friends will know that I love a statement necklace. On a morning when I've not got bags of time to get ready, I will put on my jeans and a white tee and turn an easy-going look into something fun, with a splash of colour. When I was having my hair done this week at Durham's TONI&GUY, I spotted a 'real gem' whilst burying myself in huge pile of mags. It was Next's 'Lime Teardrop Necklace' which seemed to jump off the page at me and as soon as my hair was dry, off I went round the corner to find it. 

But when in store, I was faced with a much larger variety of bright and beautiful jewellery than I had expected! After plenty of deliberation, I walked away a very happy bunny with the 'Pink Multi Chain Necklace'. For my blog shoot, I put together a vintage, cream cropped blouse and Zara blazer, with a pair of bright peach skinnys and my necklace, to combine simple neutrals with neon accents. This is a really simple look but so effective and contemporary. Above all, the electrifying colours seem to infuse fun into any outfit and for this reason, I am loving this flashy bold trend. 

Hello Spring, Hello Colour. 

From left to right: Pink Multi Chain Necklace £14; Neon Stud Earrings £5; Lime Teardrop Necklace £12; Neon Short Necklace £12.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig