Friday, May 24, 2013

Bambi and Manson

After a flurry of beauty posts in the last few days, I've decided to focus on fashion this morning and showcase my favourite staple for this Summer. Bambi and Manson are a UK fashion label with a fresh and innovative approach to denim. Polly O'Connell and Jim Cubitt, the gorgeous couple behind the brand, use their tremendous talents to customise high-waisted denim shorts and create magnificent, original designs. They have already enjoyed immense success here in the UK, however also supply the likes of Kylie and Kendall Jenner, overseas.


I've been wanting to get my hands on my very own BAMS for a long while, so last month I finally made the investment and purchased a pair of gorgeous washed-out denim short-shorts! Bambi and Manson release just a handful of these unique Limited Editions every couple of weeks and they sell out like hot cakes... So I quickly became a dedicated 'wanna-be BAM' girl, with my eyes glued to the computer screen in anticipation of their release. Using the very helpful measurement information on their website, I was able to snap up a pair in my size and I absolutely love the design. As you can see, the distressed denim has been customised with daisy chain links, which I think is adorable for the upcoming Summer months! Bambi and Manson endeavour to manifest aspects of their own personalities within the shorts, which means that there is always such a wide variety of design choice available on Limited Edition day. On their website, Bambi asserts herself as the 'cute side' whereas Manson is somewhat 'more edgy' - I think I've gone for Bambi!! 

 (My Bambi and Manson Limited Editions, bought here.)

The upcoming months appear to be very exciting for the denim duo. Very soon, the brand is launching an exciting collaboration with Made in Chelsea's Millie Mackintosh, who has created her own Limited Edition shorts available for pre-order soon. Bambi and Manson are also currently making their own brand denim available to all, which is a massive feat! But I think what I'm most excited for is next month, when we will be able to see the creative couple's work debut in Selfridges, through an exclusive denim collaboration with True Religion Brand Jeans. The 50 piece capsule collection will be exclusive to the department store and I can't wait to get back to London and go and have a look! The label are taking their inspiration from California, the beach and the LA girl, so I can't wait to see what they've come up with.

View previous Limited edition BAMS, here.

Just yesterday, Bambi and Manson announced that they are working on a final batch of Limited Editions before their own brand denim arrives! If you want to join the #BAMFAM and get your hands on some of these individual beauties in the next few days, I would recommend following them on twitter for the latest updates and release times: @Bambi_andManson. These shorts are a staple investment for Summer and I am eagerly awaiting some warmer weather so I can wear them daily!
Thank you Bambi and Manson for revolutionising fashion!



SHARE:

2 comments

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig