Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Soap & Glory | Goss Stick in Nudist

I am completely head-over-heels for these Gloss Sticks from Sexy Mother Pucker at the moment. They are almost a gloss-balm hybrid and feel really moisturising on the lips - in my opinion these dont receive enough attention!!

They may just look like another chubby stick dupe, however I think S&G have really stepped up to the mark. The formula is so light, not too sticky and very build-able. You can sweep these over your lips just once, for a quick hydration surge, or build them into a medium-colour gloss...

Say hello to Nudist, which surprise surprise, is the nude-est shade available. This has become my everyday lip. I just absolutely love the healthy and 'slightly more nude than your natural lip colour' finish that it has. They also have a delicious vanilla taste - really similar to MAC's Cremesheen Glasses!!

Soap and Glory Gloss Stick in Nudist £8 | Available here

The compact packaging, which is familiar to all of the Soap and Glory cosmetics, makes this so easy to throw in your bag and use on the go. It is a twist up refill, so no need for messy sharpening and in the crayon form that it comes in, application is so easy. They are available in 5 GORGEOUS colours and I really cannot fault them!!

What are you loving on your lips at the moment?


SHARE:

26 comments

  1. I love Soap & Glory products in general but have never even thought to try these. This one looks amazing!

    Jodie Marie | à la Jode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the best lip crayons I've tried Jodie! For a gloss I was so impressed by the colour pay off... Definitely a hidden gem! Xxx

      Delete
  2. Ooooh I really like this, I've not tried any lip crayons yet I like how this one has a real subtle shimmer but still looks gorgeously glossy!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, the shimmer is so subtle you can hardly notice it on the lips - it just gives a really gorgeous finish! I'm not much of a glitterball fan when it comes to lip products so this is PERFECT! Xxx

      Delete
  3. This is such a lovely shade, just the amount of shimmer for me. xo

    Rachael | beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Nude go to right now is Rimmel's Lasting Finish Lipstick in 070 Airy Fairy. I've seen the "Sexy Mother Puckers" at my small-town local drugstore, but they are only in the lip gloss form. I will have to keep my eye out for this, the Nude is gorgeous on you!

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northernbeauty856.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenna! I've not tried any of Rimmel's Lasting Finish Lipstick, I'll have to have a good google - I love me some new nudes! Thank you sweetie xxx

      Delete
  5. Currently loving Bobbi brown roseberry lipstick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never really tried any Bobbi lip products! Xxx

      Delete
  6. I just got my very first eos lip balm and now I know what everybody has on it. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've still not been out and got one! Balm wise I'm loving Dior's Crème De Rose xxx

      Delete
  7. I have been hearing so much about Soap and Glory products, I will definitely have to try more than just the had lotion I have. I don't own any chubby sticks right now, so maybe this is the product for me!

    Ring-a-Round a Rosey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've really stepped up to the mark recently Madeline! Let me know if you try these out, I think they're just lovely xxx

      Delete
  8. I am such a huge fan of lip crayons. POP has a lovely coral one that is matte but isnt overly drying :)

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried any matte crayons Kristen, these have a super high shine which I wouldn't usually go for but I love them! Xxx

      Delete
  9. I've heard so many good things about this product but I've yet to tried it! I've been loving the Smith Rose Salve for lip balm and for lip products, I love the Revlon Lipsticks! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to have to try the Revlon lipsticks Daphne I STILL haven't tried any!! I'm more of a Rimmel girl on the highstreet when it comes to lipstick!! Xxx

      Delete
  10. This is definitely the perfect nude shade for you, it looks so pretty! :)

    xoxo -B ♡ http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you honey! It's such a pretty colour xxx

      Delete
  11. It does look lovely on you. I also love the name of this product :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks gorgeous!

    Nyss x

    missnyssbeautymagpie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks really lovely! Currently I'm loving YSL Volupté Sheer Candy nº4 *-*

    ReplyDelete

© Beleza By Ems | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig